Saturday, August 11, 2007

- Final Year, Final Semester. Chapter 4 -

WOw... i don't know what to write in chapter 4 already. Time really flies and it's the end of second week already. Gosh.. 10 more weeks then i will be graduate. Well, that's not my concern for now. Every week i need to write a memo for my Design Project that cost me 50 credits and that leaves me neglect my Research project.... Aiks.. How how how????

Let me continue with my Chapter's journey first. I don't have anything to introduce for now. At least, this is new to me when i reach Miri. I heard about this yam cha place in KL that time.

Halo Cafe

This is the first time i went to such places and I LIKE~!!!! Yeah i mean who dont' like it while u are eating ur meal and selected people every night will perform for u from 830pm to 12pm. Well, it depends also who sang at the stage.

Yes, it's true that the environment there are cozy enough for you to enjoy even whole night of entertainment, especially where u can write down the 3 songs of your preferences and dedicated to your friends, your love ones and for all the people who present.

Besides, not only they sing for u but they have to rest and drink their water too. For us, that's why we can stayed there whole night and enjoy their performances. Actually i prefer the lady who play the digital piano somewhere obvious behind the singers.

I can assure you that her voice was strong and loud, and magnificently great. I wonder if she'll be taking part in any of the competition in the future to shape her own career. Anyway, cuisine and beverages are not bad. Savoring this Midnight Moonlight, i reckon that you would be stunned and come and taste again next time.

The pasta and chicken chop are not bad also. Taiwan mix Malaysian flavor brings u Ying Yang... Don't know where that comes from but i started to enjoy every itsy bitsy Ying Yang cuisine.

Anyway, I give the place 5 out of 5.

Considering that i went back to Kuching for one week that time, i went to this place called Wishing Well. Well, honestly it's a place where u gather all your friends and go there yam cha and these kind of places are mushrooming at presence. Guess what i ordered for my dinner cum supper.....

Guys... can you really guess what the heck is this???

Cheerz~!!!

p/s: That plate of Seafood baked cheese rice, makes me want to puke so much that you guarantee won't be stepping into the shop no more.... And i'm serious about it.. lol...

3 comments:

PsyCHZZZ said...

Aiyo... the last pic of that cheese baked rice... looks like a lump of ermm... cheese?? hahaha... doesn't look appetizing eh?

Angelique d'Angoulême said...

i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!i wanna GO!!!! I wanna Go!!!
lolzzzzzzzz

ian-ization said...

Lol... go la.. no one said cannot go le.. nice and cozy environment anyway.. hehe...=)