Monday, December 20, 2010

- Christmas With Ocarina, Smule -


Okay, this is nuts. I never have passion to write so much in the past. Lots of things going on and I haven had the time to share with ya all out there.


Anyway, I have been addicted to Ocarina's Smule. An instrument finally I can download for free in the Apple Apps. It's a new instrument for me. Catch up pretty fast and I need to learn how to control my finger well.

Do, Re, Mi, Fa So, La, Ti, DO!!!!!!!!!!

Yeap! Hope Santa hears the beautiful music and give me more present this time around...

p/s: I've been waiting for my iPod Touch gen 4 for very longggggggg!!!! time now... and I haven got it yet! Tomorrow will come and it's mind! Muahhahahaahahha....

Merry Christmas Guys!

2 comments:

thomas said...

ian,merry christmas, whr is my presant?:P

ian-ization said...

haha... Hey tom! how you doing? Merry Christmas to you too =)