Tuesday, January 04, 2011

- 2011 -

Happy New Year Everybody!

It was not what I have expected for my start of the New Year, but will do.

First of All, Wishing all People who reads this A Blessed and Prosperous New Year and Good Health ahead.

First thing first, my eve of the new year was Wet! Yeah! Wet! Not that I would do anything purposely to wet myself. Aha~ stop putting dirty things into your own mind. Alright?

Anyway, it's the new year's eve countdown in MJC. Lots of singer came in just to see us carrying an umbrella and wet ourself. And they all would be saying " Is the rain stops already?" or "I think the rain stops after 林宇中came out and sing"... Right.. To be honest, it wasn't fun at all. Another different taste of new year I suppose.

Compare to last year, which I was drunk and vomited! I do not even remember whether I slept in the car! yeah I suppose I did... It's another different New Year's Experience.

Compare to my last last year~ I was drunk too...

Let me say, I was drunk for like consecutively couple of years and then become wet! Cold isn't it?

Anyway, my first day of New Year started off with lots of fun doing combat in tHe Spring! shopping mall. As a matter of fact, it was the relaunch of the new combat moves. Russian moves, Bird or eagle or rather ratter snake... beats me.. Alright, overall it's great and I did Pump later. It was combo and certainly tiring after halfway through pump. Luckily I was pushing hard not to embarrass the whole people was looking at us from behind =P

Second day was with RPM and Combat till the end. We put lots of effort on it and it was a success...

Congrats to the Level Up Fitness Instructor, Babara, Justina, Johnston and Wilson and Ahem! To Kenny Sia as well for this awesome and wonderful events.


I did not in any chance or have no whatsoever intention of regretting joining the events.

Probably I need to put some more effort on the RPM and imagine more on Mount Kinabalu.

Once again, KUDOS! to all and have a Wonderful New year to come.

Happy New Year, 2011 officially in my Blog...

p/s: One of my resolution is to put effort in writing more entries for this blog... Please bear with me =P

Alright, here's the deal. Since it's a new year and I need to do something different. Spot me in the pictures and you will get a gift from me before Chinese New Year! Reasonable? Now get started!

Answer will be disclose on the Sunday 23rd of January, 2011 Midnight!

10 comments:

Danny said...

2nd row 1st from left?

ian-ization said...

I never thought of what will the price in the event of a tie.. hmmm don't think anyone would read this entry.. well, depends.. :P

Danny.. are u confirm?

Danny said...

initially wanted to choose 3rd row far right... but i think i'll stick to 2nd row far left.. at least that shoulder and arms are quite toned ( its a compliment ok? ;p )

Chris said...

好久没见, 新年快乐哦~

ian-ization said...

Danny, Thanks =) i will let u know the answer by the end date.

Chris, same to u! 新年快乐? You don't want to make the guess?

Chris said...

Haha.. so u like the drunk feelingh?

ian-ization said...

Chris, no! I hate it! loL~

ian-ization said...

Well, no one will look into this i guess.. No one wins! Ha

Danny said...

after so many times looking n searching...
i think u r on the stage.. right side...betul ka?

ian-ization said...

Correct! I'm second roll, right side 3 person...