Wednesday, January 26, 2011

- You -

I just couldn't take it anymore.

It was a day after I landed and the night was suppose to be exhausted.

Back then it was like in real life.

The trees, the birds chirping, the car squealing (i think).. The woman talk so loud...

And then, I saw you again...

Half a decade ago, it was at the same spot I looked at you.

And then all of the sudden, the view change...

It was Last month, end of December.

You told me you came back, and then I was invited to the Holy Matrimony of your other look alike.

It was grant... and then I saw the smile again.

Camera was clicking all over the preparation.

The church bells rang couple of times.

The lovely dinner that have been the best.

And I looked at you for the last time... imminently stabilize myself of being that person again...

And it stops abruptly! 

Damn that Alarm clock of mind! It's 7AM and I'm late....

Odd...

Why now?

You won't be reading this as far as I know.

It's just something I got to tell...

Why You?

No comments: