Sunday, January 16, 2011

- One Week -


One week. Exactly One Week! I'm will not be wearing this shoes for one week for the mean time.

It will be very hefty after coming back I guess. Hope I will not bump up my weight when I'm traveling next week.

Anyway, I'm be out of town for a week. Coming back on next Sunday.

There's no where you can contact me anymore.... Hmmm sounds like I'm not coming back. Haha~

Don't give me long lists as I'm not going to buy stuffs. Probably drop by some of the connecting flights.

Right. I'm going to pack myself up and I'll see you guys in a week time.

Seems like nobody making an effort to guess where am I in the RPM mode. Haha~

I told you guys that you'll be getting something if you guess it correct. Hmmm~ okay, here's the deal. I'll will post up the price before the due date~ Fair enough?

Till then, see ya all again next week.

Cheers~