Friday, June 08, 2007

- 9:10 pm -

Thinking of what alphabets to key and construct sentences...

Thinking of what should i write in a second...

Thinking of whether to study for my Monday exams later...

Thinking... Thinking...

Finally.

I had my dinner couple hours ago. It wasn't a satisfied dinner for me. It wasn't at all.

Two hours ago...

"Oh yeah, I'll order that later, the chao fan with the egg and ji pa...".
Haha.. not sure what to eat. Pau and me walk to Eng Xin juz now to have dinner. I wasn't worry at that time. i was preparing for my exam on Monday.

Pau's phone rang... "yeah, wait a sec, James want to talk to u" .

"What the, this is sweet and sour chicken le.. not that chao fan with egg plus ji pa le.... ".... "weird, I'm not sure how does the food looks like anywhere".

Still I don't know whether it's the right thing to do. All of the sudden, i can't think of anything.

"Bee---P, Beeeee-P"... "From: Catherine. What is the pendrive color? How many gb? Explain in details. I will help u 2 ask around."

Ah... here's my Butter Fish rice. Right.. Darn.. No... what the!?!?!?!??! Bugs.. i just hate them. Why do they have to fly around and contaminate my food? Do they have other thing to do except suicide at night??? Haiz....

"Hey, Pau. Do u think those chicken wings nice?", "Not sure, Lets find out".

"Ummm.... Not too bad.... Just that it's a little dry. I bet the guy put honey on it too."

Half pass nine...

Can't stop looking at the clock ticking. Funny. I just post a blog. Father's day is not here until the next 2 weeks and after that i finish my exams. I know. It's a hard thing to do. All i can say is that, I'll try to do my Final year Project in the semester break. I don't guarantee that i'll do it, but hope things will go smoothly. People always ask me, "U don't miss ur family meh?", "How come u are not homesick?", or "Ur parents won't miss u de meh??". Right. As a matter of fact, i'm not going home. I'm just gonna stay here till the end of the year. Final semester is juz around the corner. It's just end of next month.... It's just too early for me to think about it course i haven sit for the exams yet for this semester. First paper, Advance Process Control, Advance Separation and Advance Process Simulation. It's all advance. what can i say. I'm in Final year and i just finish my Semester 1 Final year report and submitted to Dr. Yudi.

Break??? no way... i'll be continue to kill my brain cell in a while. Just let me finish my last sentence. All the best in to all the Curtin Students in their Final Exams.

Cheerz~!! =)

1 comment:

PsyCHZZZ said...

ermmm... so many different thoughts.. hahaha.. got me confused liao. :P

Anyway, all the best in your preparations for your exams. :)

Gambateh kudasai!!!