Monday, June 18, 2007

- One Month Semester Break -

Final exams finally over for this semester. Relief but sad. Happy but disappointed. Yeah I'm contradicting myself everytime. It's not good isn't it? First paper, i knew i was doing the question smoothly last Monday. Sitting down and confidently doing question by question. But it end up quite disappointed. I don't know what happened. I lost focus and i got two questions for my careless mistake for easy question. I don't know why. Hope i will pass the unit.

Second paper, three days ago. It was ok. I'm not disappointed in any way but still, everytime when i finish the paper, my heart will always said "I could have done better". Yeah everyone says that. Including today's paper. I don't know why. I keep telling myself Advanced Process Simulation is not that hard. Just focus and you'll be fine. Yeah, i am fine. Of course, i was shutting myself up in the room the whole afternoon, suffocating myself till the end of time, until i started to write a blog entry. Don't worry, i'm not writing a death note or anything. I'm still alive here.

Anyway, semester break starts early for me, which is today. Haven had plan yet what to do specifically but i'll keep u guys updated. I'm not updated myself. Just need to gear up myself for the upcoming plans. To start, exams results coming out mid month next month, which is couple of days after coming back from my kl trip. Oh ya, I'm going to kl in two weeks time. Hehe... surprise??? not really... 3rd of July, that's the day i'm going off. Which means i'm not going back to Kuching, which means i'm staying here in Miri, which means..... a lot. nah. not that memorable anyway. Miri. Just wanna spend my final year here. Right. Talking about Kl trip again, we have to plan for the places that we wanna go and those kind of stuff. hopefully everything goes well.

Miri, the land of the seahorse. Yeah gonna be here for one month. maybe i'll go home. Maybe i'm not. Well, what can i do here beside doing my final year project. I can borrow car from someone though. Anyone wanna leave their car here in Miri and need someone to take care of it? See i bold and italic it somemore. i'm not kidding. I need a car just for one month is good enough for me. in return one full tank of fuel when i return ur car with a car wash. Deal??? That's good enough i guess. Now plans for holiday. I might be looking for work. part time job is good enough to earn some income. hmmmm.. not sure where yet but any suggestion? My mind is full of Coffee Bean. i'm not about that but i like cofffee. Maybe I'll let myself to try it out. See when will i go and call them up or just let myself in (called Sendiri walk in interview, lol).

Anyway, fun just started and i need to get ready to party tonight. Someone birthday is coming up tomorrow and oh... Tomorrow is Dumpling Festival. Need to find good dumpling tomorrow. party in Audrey's house tomorrow and ah...don't think lots of ppls will read my blog anyway. Need to make an initiative for my holiday's plan. Better still start tomorrow. Haha...

Anywhere, i got to go. I'll see u when i see u again, sometimes, somehow.

Cheerz~!!!

No comments: