Saturday, June 16, 2007

- Rainy Night -


- 1230am -

Tossing and turning.

- 1245 am -

Still Tossing and turning. Second paper is less than 12 hours. What am i still thinking about?

3 hours ago...
www.google.com/ig. Yes. This is my so called google organizer. I have "Pacman" and "Bejeweled" for my leisure. But this isn't the suitable time to play. Callwave, situated right in the middle of the column. "+8...", no one to sms to. Garfield was situated at the first column in second row. Right where i wanted it to be. Jokes of the day, third column second row. Start Pacmaning again.....

-
1247 am -
Left and right. Left - my white tower. Glowing. Pale light shown from the window. Within seconds, "tik tok, tik, tok...". It started to rain. At first it was droplets. Then again, it rains heavily within minutes. Looking at the pale white monitor. Orange LED shinning. Eyes switch towards the ceiling fan. Impelling anti-clockwise with a little wind. Cold. Abruptly switching off the fan. Back to my bed. Wondering... how long will i have to dream about it? Every night. Having the same dreams over and over everynight. Is this what makes me lose concentration in my studies. Is this not? Or is it some other things that have been bothering me. It could have been it. Imagination could bring certain consequences. Senses fix reality. My aunt once told me that her sixth sense comply with her life. It's very exact somehow. Couldn't explain it. I've experience it when i'm with her. I've seen it happened.

It's been 10 years since my granpa past away. Heart attack. Runs in the family. couldn't believe that i never see the last of him. Not even remembered when is the last time i've talked to him before i went back to Limbang to start my studies again. It was a phone called that makes everyone sad, grief and the feeling of couldn't believe it happened. It was the phone called that changes everything.

The fan turns again. Another chapter in my life. Exactly one year ago. It's the same time, things that had happened and what i've remembered. Proper arrangement and the exams was just around the corner. Trying my best to give the best of Luck to u.

And i felt asleep. Burying deep my memories of a sober.

Thinking...

Mixing the thoughts in my mind.

Like a blender making it equilibrium, mixed well.

- 505 am -
Gosh. The rain woke me up. Unbelievable. The piece of paper i'm holding 5 hours ago is on the table now. Look at the time on my mobile phone. 10 minutes past 5 am. Still holding it tight and sleeps back.

- 7 am -
Wide awake. Housemate awake. Toilet flushing. Sitting down the table and start revising once again.

- 6 pm -
Cooking. Ladies finger, baked bean and rice. Simple meal for the day.

- 9 pm -
Listening to Chris Doughtry's Home until i repeat my dreams once again.

Cheerz~!!!



No comments: