Saturday, June 30, 2007

- Semester Break Sickness -

Not. Not homesick. I'm just having saw throat and fever. I don't know why. Maybe it's the weather. People started burning again especially i have this weird senses, when people started to burn, i will start having saw throat, followed by fever. Suffering indeed. It's kind of like a bad luck for me, especially i'm going on a vacation next week. Touch Luck indeed. Anyway, couple of things i need to blog about. Not that there's nothing to write but it's just some of the incident that might caused my sickness. Well, this week pass by very fast and it is the last day of June today. What have i done for the pass few days.

Getting hard disk from Anne and Jonas
Yes, this means more series and movies to watch besides downloading from torrents. I got to say, i have been watching tonnes of movies and series (which i'm catching up by now) every single day since my last day of exams.


I wanted to say i have nothing to do, but that's wrong. Actually i need to look for a job and things like that but laziness took over it and here i am, sickness took over my body. Well, anywhere, that's not all.

Watching movies in Cinema
Yes, I watch the last show on Wednesday in the cinema. Not that i don't want to watch it but i wanted to watch it so much since it's primer. I just don't have time to watch it until i borrow car from Angeline and go down town with Anne and watch it. Worth it i would say course its just RM5 since it's movie's day on that day. 2 1/2 hours movie and Jack sparrow still rocks though. On the other hand, Chow Yun Fat portray Captain Sao Feng as one of its kind, Singapore's pirates. Man, apart from Captain Barbossa, and the short pirate who are damn funny, i would watch it again sometime in the future. Not now i guess.


Dinner at 9 to 5. A place indeed i called one of my favorite restaurant. With Mongolian Chicken Rice and one cup of Ying Yang


(milk tea plus coffee - some say taste like nescafe, I like), it is consider one of the most satisfy meal for me on that day.


And i really loves the atmosphere there especially the picture on the wall where it portray some of the finest smiling face of the various kids around the globe... Hmmmmm not really, mayb it's just around Malaysia.

Aside from that, they cafe restaurant also equip with a plasma tv for u to enjoy if u run out of topic to talk with your friends. Anyway, rating for this restaurant is 4 out of 5.



Bad hair cut Vs good hair cut
Unlike other days, i need to make a decision whether i need to get a haircut before going to my vacation or not. Yeah. Maybe i would had to get one. Never had i make a decision on how good my hair cut would turn out in Adam Saloon, located somewhere opposite Imperial Mall and that place is very strategic where the eatery shops nearby offers some of the Miri's best porridge, chicken and duck rice, which comes also in pork rice. By right i should only show u how my hard looks like before i cut it and dye it but then again, the transformation really creep me out course i thought the dye cannot touch your head as in the skin, cause some of it might cause irritating to the customer. I was freaking out initially but then, i got used to it. On the day before my hair cut, I just hate my long hair because it curls entirely in front of it. Makes me looks like i grow a cabbage hair or something. Then again, i wanted to look different for some reasons.

I look very so Hai. The Transformation begins after Adam cuts my hair. The first stage, gelling me with the white gool thingy on my head.
Which makes me looks like the seventies guy. Rock on. And then i felt asleep whereby i need to wait for an hour to wait for that white stuff to adsorb into my hair. An hour later, the helper then mix some sort of color on my head.

OH MY GOSh~!!! I wish this is not orangy that applied on my head.


At first i was like, oh no, what had happened?? I ask the lady whether this is orange color that had applied on my head. She was saying that not to worries because it looks good on me.... ~!!#%^$@%^#$@#%^@$#$ what??? It's orange. No.. It's dark red. Phew~~~~ That's a relief. Then again, i need to wait for another half an hour for the color to adsorb into my hair too. And wha la~!!!!


Looks more so hai now. Muahahhahahhahah... Anyway, i like this hair style very much. Even though they putting my hair down, i would go this far to make my hair go high up again.


Looks like i'm eager to look good for now.... Muahahahaahhahha....

Piping and Fittings problems occur
Its been days since the water keep flooding into the dining room. I always thought that the hole inside my bathroom above the ceiling that someday i would fix it. Not until the serious hiatus makes me build an arc and becoming the next Valerian Almighty.

Anyway, i called Robin on Wednesday Morning to ask him to fix the problem before it got worst. This time, i would wonder how this hole above the ceiling are very helpful. The problem is that they need to change the whole house piping system to avoid the water from flooding again in the dining room.

Can't believe i need to wait for them for hours till the job done for two nights. I miss my dinner for two nights in the row and need to wait for them to finish their job. As a result, i got sick. Worst. I still need to clean the filthy house they made. Argh.... Why is it i'm the only one with the tough luck again. I really can't have a break to recover myself. Maybe all these while, some of the situation above made me sick today. Hmmm.. Life is so unfair sometime. I have been sleeping none stop for two days since my visit to Dr Judson on Saturday morning. Worst of all, i need to drive myself there.

I can't believe i miss church this morning too. I have no idea what's got into me. I woke up around 3 am in the morning, and i went to the bathroom to pee... i saw my shower head got water keep dripping and so, my stupidity wakes me up and ask me to tighten it with my strength. WHOSHH~!!!! The water from the pipe spill and i got wet. The turn knob of the shower is broken. What the, 3 am in the morning and i need to go outside and close the main water pipe Considering it's my resting time for my sickness. Haiz.... It's just not what i expected anywhere. Guys, pray for me. I really need it. As the sky turn dark once again, i would want to go back to sleep again.


Cheerz~!!!

No comments: