Saturday, May 29, 2010

- The Art of being bald -



Two weeks since the state of art declare that I'm bald,

Two weeks since the views of people are pilling up like mad,

Two weeks since I have regain and get use to my bald routine,

Two weeks people have been awkwardly surprise and being sarcastic about the baldness,

Two weeks since I lost the will for the first time while having lots of patience..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't get me? or Zzzzz.... Not a problem. I felt that myself too. I mean at least it doesn't affect those still normal people who can comb their hair and gel their hair, also wash their hair everyday. Strictly saying that I violated my typical routine I was on while living my 25 years of life. For the first time in my life, it was horrible to feel that Criticism was very intense people tend to smile when you are at the stage of being ignoring.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My manager did told me that stress can be relief in a good manner. Such stress on the top of my head is nothing compare to the room that full of fire, where oil kept adding to erupt a volcano. Sadly to say, we have to figure out a way to contribute the state of being ludicrous, being cure instead of having it as a habit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember someone told me that I always complain instead contend about what I have back then. The event was outrageously remarkable as we got what we have. Seemingly part with different ways to achieve each life preferences. Turns out parting is the end of a good start.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like wise, think about a backstabber who actually lend a helping hand in front of you and stab you hard behind your back. Rumors spread all over the place with three suspected culprit. One to have a good sense of sharing, the other would have different opinion in terms of distort and label us as assets, while the other, whom knowing a little would have a nanotechnology that can transmit the signal in nano seconds. Which one of this would you categorize as the one you can trust?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody knows what or how the future holds for me in less than 24 hours. An optimistic mind with a nervous tantrum can easily be distinct with the encouragement from everyone. Such future will definitely change the way of one's thinking.

What if... What if it isn't the way you plan all these while? Plan B I suppose... Cross my finger and let the latter be abolish.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those of the above are mainly the pass, present and the future events occurs rhythmically...

Of course it is base on the true events.

Best of luck!

1 comment:

MiGao said...

I Guess This Is The TIMe WhEre U can See ppl's REal IntenSion Towards U .....