Sunday, May 16, 2010

- Go Bald 2010 -

The thing is that, I had never thought of getting bald one day... 



It was a decision to make. Two weeks before, I've heard about it, I've seen these people getting bald last year. It was tremendously shocking. I mean at least it's not my head that got shave. 



What if it is? 

Being a Quarter Century Years old dude, I have never done such extreme event before. And now, It's time to reveal that I'm Getting bald. This event is organize in such to create the awareness of how does the cancer patient, here we talk about the children, who had gone through chemotherapy, loosing their hair would be a devastation for them. As for me, it's all for the good cause. Donations card had been made and No Turning back. 


406 - That's my number for queuing before my turn to get bald.  Seeing how people are anticipate getting bald to support the Sarawak Children Cancer Society, I was nervous at heart my excited at my appearance. Oh well, I mean I kept telling myself this is for the good cause. And then it was my turn. 


I was put to the most front chair where that's consider the "first class" for any person who want to support the event for getting bald. Sitting in the front chair pump my heart faster. It was like cutting... Let me rephrase, Shaving your hair on the stage. 

Shaver Gal: Any last word before I Shave??? 

Me: Wait!!!!! Er.... Goodbye hair... 

Shaver Gal: Oh ok.. here goes nothing! 

Ekkkk.... iIkkkkkkk.... Siiiiiiiiii.....!!>!>?!?!!!@!*^#@@%^&@%#^%

Me: So how long would it takes for me to grow back my normal hair again?? 

Shaver Gal: How often do you go for a hair cut.. 

Me: Once every two months, or more... 

Shaver Gal: Should be somewhere there. But if you want to actually grow back perfectly, it will at least take half a year.... 

Me: !@#^&@#^%#(#($^&(*#$^*?!?!!?@!#*^#&%@^#$

Shoot. Half a year is long. 

This is for good cause. 

This is for good cause. 

At the end of the session. I was relieve to view myself through my shades to see me BALD! Yiks! I just realize that I have a almost flat head! And hey, I got the Gold Ribbon. 



Oh well, there goes my baldness. I would rather see more people next year getting bald i think. My friend was telling me that I look like an alien! 


Well, at least I come in PEACE! 




6 comments:

Danny said...

admire ur courage and kindness..
not ready to let go my hair yet...:)
proud of you :))
next time come kl.. i belanja makan :))

thomas said...

wow wow,proud of u dudu....nice nice...:)

ian-ization said...

lol~ thanks guys! appreciate the support!~

Atma Seer said...

That's a very good look!! :D

Anonymous said...

bravo! good attempt! :)

kimberly

ian-ization said...

lol~ Thanks again for the support guys~!