Wednesday, May 19, 2010

- The baldess week, EVER! -

Yes. Third day of being bald. Steadily awake every day. Knowing That I will face another day with my head being bald. To be honest, Life seemingly have been different after I get my head shave.

Children with cancer definitely have a tough life after going through all those Chemotherapy.  Painful process and the end results would be the lost of hair. Noted and Understood now how it was being portray on those volunteers who support in shaving their hair as part of the events aside from collecting donation to support the society.

The first day at work was having lots of hesitation. Yes, haven you heard about it? I was hesitate on going to work as lots of prediction of comments comes into my mind. It was obvious and noticeable when I first step into my working place. Everyone was looking at me. With weird looks, surprise looks, some gave good comments and some, sarcastic, evil, funny and LOL! looks.

Honestly, I could not take it. Not a person who appreciate it as much as they can remember what was the purpose of doing so... Here's my reply for them.

"Malaysia Loose in either Thomas or Ueber Cup"!!!

"BN loose big time in Sibu election to PKR"!!!

"Next Friday is Wesak Day, I was preparing for meditating".

"I just came back from Shoulin Temple".

"I was doing the Britney Spears being bald thingy"

So on and So forth....

It was a lot to take at first. But things turn differently for me. I had my daily routine change.. totally. I am no more using shampoo, no clay on my hair.. and of course, my head dries easily.

And it hits me with the things I have been doing for these months. Knowing that it was all for the wrong reason. I have told myself, it's the same thing that happened to me in less than 6 months. Why won't you just leave it as it is? You know it will end badly and You still want to act like nothing happened?

As for me, being bald is something new again for me to experience after 25 years of living this life through the fullest. I would bear for the things that I can still bear. But things I cannot bear, the earlier you let go, the better the future events would it be. Be not regret but regain strength to face the world again. The world is big and Life doesn't necessary treat you as bad as you can imagine. Things will turn around as the symbol Ying and Yang tells you about it.

Will expect another day full of crappy comments and well, surprises.

What should I do???

- Bald Ian -

5 comments:

Danny said...

it should be the baldest and PROUDEST week for u :))
will still belanja u .. with ur bald head..:p

ian-ization said...

Wei, Danny sure or not wor?? Hard to find u when u are in KL le! lol~ That time i won't be bald anymore.. Really takes up lots of courage and determination...

Chris said...

Oh? U really shave ur head til bald?

William said...

People really fixate on it so much? >_<"

ian-ization said...

yeah they does.. and I'm gonna be patient until my hair grows back..