Saturday, November 17, 2007

- 1Down, 2ToGo, 4DaysTillEF, LessThan2WeeksBK -

Currently i'm studying in somewhere that i don't think anyone would approved me doing it. I like. But i can't concentrate anyway. Exam has been ok and everything went well, i hope. time flies and less than two weeks time i'll be balik kampung for good.

I need a strong Caffeine now basically.. No no... Espresso maybe. Caffe Latte won;t make me stay awake for long now. I'm still focusing on my lecture notes... No no... I'm currently updating my blog in Coffee bean and it's loud here. Sounds amplified from left and from right. Either way, Ambrose is sitting at the sofa for quite sometime now until i start meeboing juz now.

Oooo.. guess what, though exam is still on, i don't see why anyone of us would still come out here and enjoy a cup of coffee at night, chatting causally and making some sort of jokes that could even amplified the whole area here. Some of my friends have finished their exams and some are already back to their hometown. Nop... not really having the mood to stay in Miri for long. 3 months holiday is not a good time to kill unless u find some part time to make use of the time slot. The Spring is opening soon in Kuching. No doubt Kuchinians won't be going anywhere beginning of next year. Christmas is more or less 35 days away..... Good luck in all of your final exams and Final battle is just hours ahead.


Cheerz~!!!!

1 comment:

kaYren said...

can't wait to come back to kch izzit? make sure calling calling when ur back...can go yam cha...hehehe....