Saturday, November 24, 2007

- Chronology of my Study life at the end of Semester -

OMG!!!!!! Lots of peeps say that when i finish my exam on Wednesday, 3 days ago to be precise. I'm not sure what to feel or what to say also. Mix feeling to be precise. Part of me can't wait to get out of here and Part of me will miss all the good time here..... especially final exam for ever semester........ -.-'''''' YEAH RIGHT!!!! haha..... Well, it's the time to say goodbye again. End of the year is here and Holiday seasons is just getting started. Rehearsal for Christmas caroling is started one month before Christmas already... not really, before my exam finish already peeps say that they are rehearsing for it.

A cup of Ying Yang makes my day...

Anyway, it's been a great semester and lots of unexpected stuffs happened which is why I LIKE!!!! It's not that i'm not being able to arrange my time properly, it's just that i want to do stuffs that most peeps cant do at this time around. Getting busy all the time. First of all is the Prom Night. Sorry guys. Can't post any of the pix yet.. will be a surprise for the 100th Post later and second of all. it's Melissa's Birthday.

Melissa's Birthday Card design by Pau Choon Hock, assisted by Me... Haha...

I remember that the first time when she was here, it was the most enjoyable time for me. Saying enjoyable means that i had my 50% test the next day of my year. Extreme i would say but i enjoyed it very much. Aside from Splashing each other with water, wet everyone, and face full of icing, with icing become hair shampoo (yiks) to well, it's i remember its raining that night also. We went back home only at around 2 or 3 am. Can't remember. This year, it was kind of like a mature type of Melissa celebrating his birthday. Congratulations Miss President of Student Council 2008. Good luck and do take care of the students welfare wor.. hahah...

Make a Wish: "I wish i can be fat and one day and Jackson will behave himself..... hmmm but i only can make one wish..... so, ummm here goes nothing."

Besides, most of the time i spend without studying kind of situation. Not true actually. Cause half of the semester i spend camping in the uni lab to do my design project. Aside from that, it's research project and other units taken as well. Site visit to SMDS in Bintulu is memorable and we learn lotsa things about the Middle Distillate Synthesis Plant in Shell, especially we get to see the life size of the Air Separation Unit (ASU) which is part of our design project as well. Thanks to those Shell employees for the explanation from A to Z of the plant. Thanks to our lecturer Dr. Veena Doshi. She's such a wonderful lecturer.

Plant Visit to Shell Middle Distillate Synthesis (SMDS) in Bintulu. Can u find me???

I got my hair cut before the final exam also and i spend half of my time studying in Coffee Bean as mention in previous blog. Kinda ironic how i end up in CB all the time. Course i can't study at home. That's why. Apart from the whole semester didn't get to fix my fluorescent light in my room, movies and serious are temptation for me. WAH!!!!! Lots of time for me to watch those series now.

Coffee Bean In Miri

Exams finish!!!! YAY!!!! My last last last exam of my study life. Can't wait to go out and expose myself more now. Erm.. not the other way around. Go find work la.. what do you think i'm implying?? Christmas Tree was set up in Bintang weeks ago and Christmas songs starts playing everywhere and it's Anne's Birthday on 14 of November.

Christmas Tree in Front of Bintang

Like wise, I will miss all those regular food that ate previously. Cant' name all cause i don't have any random pictures to show. I'm a camera fanatic. Everywhere i go, i have to take pictures. peeps was saying all the time, "sai mmm sai kam ooo"... Haha.. i don't care what peeps think of me.

Darn... lots of peeps birthday in November.. I pok already la...

Curry Fish head, located somewhere behind Lou Wai Lou, previously known as Pujut Seafood. The food in HALO Cafe is not that bad also. Drinks are kinda expensive while the environment is conducive with songs and peeps to look at.. haha... Am gonna miss the Full moon toast in Uni also. My regular in my foundation and first year until second year, i venture into something great.. Great food not only limited to these. Cheesecakes in Coffee Bean i already ate all and erm.. i wanna try something new now.. especially cheesecake and stuffs.

Coffee Bean Cheesecakes - Choco Swirl, Brownies and Oreo...

My All time favorite Full Moon Toast

This is what i looked like when i was having my exams on the second day....

Does it looks like me???

And this is what Edward looks like when he was in the mood of playing a rapper role...

Yo Yo... Dude, wad'cha looking at???

Ok not this pix.. can't find any but the pig looks angry for some reasons. I started to pack right after my exams. Seriously, until now, more than 10 boxes to bring back.. WTH!!!!! i don't know how am i gonna pack the rest of the stuffs. and this is what my room looks like before packing...


And this too...


After all my furniture has been sold. i have no choice but to stack my monitor on the box and online for couple of days before i'm leaving Miri next week... Yesterday evening was my last ride to Lutong using my bicycle which i've sold off last night as well. everything goes last night at cheap price. No more.. sob sob...

Finally, after all these days, the sun shine brightly in the sky, evening sky

Well, i'm trying my best to make my post till 100th before i go back to Kuching.. Can i do that?? I think i can.. Anyway, all the best to all my friends in their CUTSE 2007 presentation on Monday as well as their poster presentation till then, more picture coming up....

Cheerz~!!!!

1 comment:

Sabrina Woon said...

oh I miss full moon toast. I miss Melissa's birthday. I miss curtin!! haha

still remember me?