Friday, November 09, 2007

- Flabbergasted ~~~ -

Just i was about to crack my head and loose my mind concentrating doing my Volumes....

I was visited by Sharon, saying that she want to pass me something.

Couple of minutes after 9 pm just now, she came and pass me this.....


WHAT!!!! A box of Ferrero Recher.... I was Dazed..

Sharon: It's from someone.
Me: Is it?? Who was it from? Don't tell me this is the left over from Chocolate dedication wor...
Sharon: Nop, it's juz from someone. Girl.. haha.. Open it and enjoy.. Bye bye...

Yeap, i did opened it and it comes with a card slip inside the wrapping plastic paper...

And i opened it and read it....

Of course i'm not gonna say who's it from. Not telling u'all the contents too.... Haha...

Till now, i'm still dazed... What a night...

Thank you... XD

So anyone wants Ferrero Rocher????

No comments: