Wednesday, November 28, 2007

- CUTSE 2007: Second Day -

PRESENTATION DAY!!!!!!

I'm nervous, seriously because i'm gonna do my presentation today.. WAH!!!! Guess what?? i just finish my slide like hours before i slept. I simply doze of.. God's knows when. And i woke up around 3 am to rehearse.. Crazy u called me... I'm serious. NO... Can't sleep after that but i manage to doze of around 5 ... slept one more hour and up I went to clean up myself...

Me, L and Conan...

WAH!!!! i'm the second to present early in the morning. Luckily most of the people are still sleeping. Ha.. Nice.. Good moves. No one will see my presentation. Great.. Ha.. i'm not Nervous at all when i'm presenting in Lecture Theater where few years back i remember i did a presentation before in LT too.

Me and PS (Best Paper in Chemical Engineering)

Hmmm... ok. i know. It finished!!!!! YAY!!!!!! see... how fast can it gets.. Nop.. i'm not gonna describe every detail. The important thing is.... FINISH!!!!! YAY!!!!

Right. Here's some of the pictures taken... Memories..

Random Pictures...

Lunch time... Where to eat huh??

Lunch time... Still haven go.. Need to take more pictures.

Future Chemical Engineers...

hmmm.. What's Wilson (Right) doing???

Japanese Style Pork Rice... Lunch in Leez...

Oh ya... and the closing Ceremony... that's all..

Cheerz~!!!


p/s: for the sake to reach 100th post... this entry is bored.. haha...





No comments: